I feature Matterport Virtual Tours as part of my residential marketing plans. Creating social interaction that can play a big role in getting more buyers to visit your home and potentially write offers.
A lot of residential real estate agents feel the time or cost isn’t warranted or that the return on investment for them isn’t there yet. When you ask me to sell your mountain residence I am going to evoke a marketing plan that creates social buzz for your home. Immersive 3D walkthroughs, like video games, are interactive media. By putting the visitor in the driver’s seat, they increase engagement and are more informative for today’s high-tech online shoppers.
The Statistics Don’t Lie:
- Millennial buyers now comprise 35% of all new homebuyers on the market, which means higher demand for more engaging, interactive and mobile-ready content from real estate professionals.
- In the next two years, 80% of Millennials will seek to purchase a home, according to Trulia. That’s almost 67 million prospective buyers.
- 89% of buyers across demographics increasingly look to web and mobile tools to narrow down their list of properties to consider.
- In 2015, 39% of digital marketers believed that more of their budget should be reallocated towards creating compelling visual assets.
- Real estate listings with more visual content (like video) receive 403% more inquiries compared to those without video.
- 41% of home buyers found interactive maps very useful, while 40% felt the same about virtual tours.
- 92% of home buyers search the internet before contacting an agent.
Matterport Floor Plans:
(Click on the image for a larger version)
Try it Out For Yourself
TIPS/TRICKS FOR NAVIGATING 3D TOUR FEATURES:
- More information is located in top left of tour
- Dollhouse button is located in lower left of tour. Click on the person Icon (lower left) to revert back to “In house” view
- You can view tour in Virtual Reality by clicking mask icon on lower right
- You can share the tour by clicking share icon on lower right
- Full screen button is located on lower right
- You can easily switch between floors by clicking “floor #” drop down on lower right.
- “Mattertags” are floating green and white icons located throughout tour, they contain more information about the tour, including video, images, links, floorplan dimensions etc.
- You can zoom in anywhere by rolling your mouse roller forward or by clicking plus or minus symbol on lower right.
Showcase your property before they step inside with a 3D Virtual Tour Showcase
3D Virtual tour, 360 Property Imagery, floor plans, virtual tour property annotations, Social Media share sharing, contact forms and bundle it up into one powerhouse property marketing machine.